CritterCoin doesn't have the exact concept of rostering. We do this to keep setup fast and easy for school. By default, all teachers can quickly see every student in the school. However, our Favorite Groups can provide similar functionality.
With Favorite Groups, you as the CritterCoin admin, can import roster data and teachers can copy the classes from your account as needed. (option 2 below)
- If Students only have 1 teacher, not multiple classes and teachers, you can set their Group in the Admin portal Students section.
- If Students can have more than 1 teacher...
- In your Admin account, toggle off admin view, so that you are in the Teacher mode, click the Students menu
- click the funnel icon
- click Import CSV
- download the CSV template
- populate the CSV with all your school's roster info
- upload the CSV to create all the schools rosters as Favorite Groups in your account
- Now, teachers can go into their Student view, click the funnel icon, choose Copy groups, and copy the rosters they want from your user account
TIP: If you make changes to the Rosters in your account, teachers can go back in and copy your rosters to overwrite their current Favorite Groups.