If your CritterCoin admin has given to permissions to run your school's reward store, you will see an option called "Store" in the web app, and on the mobile app, an option under the Critter icon popup menu called "Scan a Voucher"
When a student asks for their reward
1) Have them present their printed Voucher or the QR code displayed on their device, in their order history.
2) Scan the code. Verify the student and reward.
3) If the reward is valid and unused, you will have the option to "Approve" or "Reject" the order.
4) If you choose to "Reject" the order because the store has run out of the item or for any other reason, you can then choose to refund the points back to the student.
5) If you choose to "Approve" the order, give the student their reward.