There are many unique and creative ways you can use Scannables.
Here are just a few ideas..
1) Issue an "Attendance" coin in your classroom each day by allowing students to scan the code when they arrive.
2) Give after school clubs a daily QR code that members can scan when they attend.
3) The librarian can allow students to scan a code if they read a book.
4) Place your QR code in your digital materials.
5) Play a game by hiding the QR code in your classroom, the student that finds it can scan it.
6) Display a QR code off-campus, like at the zoo. Students that visit can scan for a coin.
There are a lot more, and if you have great ideas we'd love to hear them!