Yes, our "Scannables", premium subscription gives teachers a new option when sending coins. It allows Teachers to embed coins in Google Classroom announcements, questions, assignments and more.
Teachers can create coins to be distributed in Google Classroom in just a few seconds...
1) In the Teacher mode, click "Send Coins".
2) Choose the coin you want to embed in Google Classroom.
3) Select the students that are eligible to redeem the Coin. NOTE: If you post the coin to Google Classroom and students attempt to collect it that have not been selected they will not be able to earn the coin. You will typically Select All students here, that way every student that sees it in Google Classroom can earn it.
4) Click the "Make Scannable" tab at the bottom of the screen.
5) Click "Next" and optionally choose an expiration for this coin.
6) Click "Create", click "Share", click "Google Classroom"
7) You will be transferred to your Google Classroom account where you can choose your options on where to embed the coin.
When students see the attached coin in Google Classroom, they can click it and claim the coin.